Make your memories tangible.
Having something tangible to remember your wedding, engagement, or portrait session is incredibly valuable and something that we want to make sure we offer our couples. We’ve made a system that will make creating an album easy and efficient. All you have to do is choose your favorites on Pixieset and leave the rest up to our designer who will use your picks to create a beautiful and visually pleasing album.
how to make your album
Directions on how to favorite for album making:
1. Sign into your gallery on Pixieset using the client code provided to you via email.
2. Once you see your gallery, press the gray “heart” icon on the upper right hand side of the screen (between the shopping cart and download icons).
3. Then, press “create a new favorites list” and title it “First Choice”. Create another favorites list and title it “Second Choice”.
4. Go back to your gallery and start favoriting! When you click on a photo you like press the “heart” icon on the upper right hand side of the photo and then press either “first choice” or “second choice”. For photos that you REALLY like, add them to your first choice folder. For photos that are runners up, add them to your second choice folder.
5. To emphasize the design of the book, you may not see all your second choice images in the final album, so keep that in mind while choosing photos. But don’t worry – we’ll send you the proof before we send the final book to print, so if we need to make adjustments, we can!
6. Once you have chosen your number of favorites, contact us and we will get started on your album!