Make your memories tangible.
Having something tangible to remember your wedding, engagement, or portrait session is incredibly valuable and something that we want to make sure we offer our couples. We’ve made a system that will make creating an album easy and efficient. All you have to do is choose your favorites on Pixieset and leave the rest up to our designer who will use your picks to create a beautiful and visually pleasing album.
Designed with Intention
By Jess Giacobbe
Jess Giacobbe is a director and photographer currently based in the Catskills of upstate NY. She has worked closely with Meadowlark Stills since 2018. Her goal is to turn your memories into new works of art that will last
how to make your album
Directions on how to favorite for album making:
1. Sign into your gallery on Pixieset using the client code provided to you via email.
2. Once you see your gallery, press the gray “heart” icon on the upper right hand side of the screen (between the shopping cart and download icons).
3. Then, press “create a new favorites list” and title it “First Choice”. Create another favorites list and title it “Second Choice”.
4. Go back to your gallery and start favoriting! When you click on a photo you like press the “heart” icon on the upper right hand side of the photo and then press either “first choice” or “second choice”. For photos that you REALLY like, add them to your first choice folder. For photos that are runners up, add them to your second choice folder.
5. To emphasize the design of the book, you may not see all your second choice images in the final album, so keep that in mind while choosing photos. But don’t worry – we’ll send you the proof before we send the final book to print, so if we need to make adjustments, we can!
6. Once you have chosen your number of favorites, contact us and we will get started on your album!
how long does the process take?
The album making process takes about 6-8 start to finish. We don't expect any delays with our printer due to the current state by state restrictions, but please note that we keep you up to date on all shipment estimates as we know them.
Will I BE ABLE TO SEE MY BOOK BEOFRE ITS PRINTED?
Yes, we give our clients one opportunity to request edits to their book. Our designer will send you a PDF proof of your entire book before it goes to print.
Can you give me an overview of the process?
Week 1 // Create 2 Favorite Albums
(125 in First Choice, 50 in Second Choice, ~175 total)
Non-Refundable Deposit Due
Week 2 - 3 // Client Review
Mock Album is Designed
Client Review & Feedback (client has only one revision per book)
Week 3 - 4 // Finishing Touches
Final Deposit Due
Final Album Design
Week 4 - 5 // Print Processing
Week 6 - 8 // Book Shipment
Which Album should I choose?
For quality and longevity, we highly recommend the Layflat Album. It's printed on archival paper and with archival inks. It's sturdy and strong, has a hard case, and in everyday indirect light, will not fade.
We recommend the Hardcover Photo Album or Soft Cover Books for parent albums and engagement shoots.
Is there a deposit?
Yes, we ask for a 50% deposit of the album price (before shipping) when our designer begins creating your album.